- 2015, Gang Li. Special Issue on "Curbing Collusive Cyber-gossips for Business Brand Management", Enterprise Information Systems (EIS).
- 2014, Gang Li, Wenjia Niu, Li Guo, Lynn Batten, Yinlong Liu, Guoyong Cai. Special Issue on "Securing Cyberspace", Concurrency and Computation: Practise and Experience (CCPE).
- 2013, Li Guo, Wenjia Niu, Gang Li (Co-Guest Editors), Special Issue on "网络安全行为分析", Chinese Journal of Computers (CJC).
- 2013, Gang Li, Wenjia Niu, Lynn Batten (Co-Guest Editors), Special Issue on "Behavior Data Security Issues in Network Information Propagation", Future Generation Computer Systems (FGCS).
- 2012, Wenjia Niu, Gang Li (Co-Guest Editors), Special Issue on "Data and Security Issues in Web Services", Journal of Network (JNW).
Conference Chair/PC Chair/Workshop Co-Chairs/Co-Organizers
- 2016, IEEE Conference on Enterprise Systems, TBA, Melbourne, Australia
- 2014, International Conference on Applications and Techniques in Information Security, 26-28 November, Melbourne, Australia
- 2014, International Workshop on Curbing Collusive Cyber-gossips in Social Networks, 17 August, Beijing, China, joint with ASONAM2014
- 2013, The 2013 International Workshop on Behavior and Social Informatics, Gold Coast, Australia, joint with PAKDD2013
- 2012, The 2012 International Workshop on Behavior Informatics, 4 December, 2012, Macau SAR, China, joint with WI-IAT 2012
- 2012, The 2012 WCCI Special Sessions on Aggregation Operators, June 10-15, 2012, Brisbane, Australia, WCCI-2012
- 2011, The 2011 International Workshop on Behavior Informatics, 24 May 2011, Shenzhen, China, joint with PAKDD2011
2013, e-Authentication Technologies, AMSI/NBN Co. (with Shaowu Liu)
2012, Intelligent Data Preparation for Tourism Demand Forecasting
, University Grants Committee
, Hong Kong GRF
(546111) (with Prof. R. Law)
2011, Rapid algorithms for Deformable Image Registration with Medical Applications
Grant, Deakin University
(with Dr V. Mak-Hau)
2010, Non-Smooth Optimization Techniques for Data Preprocessing in Sleep Stage Identification Problems, Ballarat-Deakin Grant, Australia (with A/Prof. Gleb Beliakov, and Nadezda Sukhorukova)
2008, The Study on Dynamic Social Text Stream Mining with Multi-elements, Natural Science Foundation of China (60802066), P.R.China (with A/Prof. Jinlong Wang, A/Prof. Phoebe Chen, Deqian Ye, Junhun Zhang, Wanhu Wu)
2008, Graphical Models for Massive Data Set
Grant, Deakin University
(with Dr. J An, Dr. J Hou, A/Prof. Y-P P Chen)
Contrast-set mining and Emerging Patterns Discovery of Group
Differences from Tourism Expenditures
Grant, Hong Kong PolyTechnic
(with Dr. Roberts C.H. Law)
Collision Avoidance on Roadways using Vehicular Sensors
(with Dr. M Chowdry, Dr. R Doss, Dr. V Mak, and
Dr. S Yu)
Open Projects for Honors Students
TULIP Lab has the following
projects open for undergraduate trainee, or honors students. If you
find interest in them, please contact TULIP director
- Website Design for Customer Sentiment (Data Mining)
- Data Fusion for Wireless Sensor Network (Sensor Network)
- Word-of-Mouth Customer Behavior Analysis (Text Mining)